Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3

Cool.

Some dude asked me out today. I feel flattered. I said no, of course, but he IS cute, and he's a NF! I wish I could let myself go out with him, but I can't.  Purple Otter needs me too much. :P. 
So anyway, I need your guys' help.  My friend Aria liked this guy Danny.  He liked her back, or so it seemed, and the relationship "bloomed".  They weren't dating, but they were getting real close.  They went to a movie last Friday, and he had her do something for him that I'd rather not repeat.  Let's just say it was really bad and one person should only d it to another person if they really really really really care (its gross).  Aria did it, she REALLY liked him, and now he says he doesn't care about her anymore.  What a jerk, right? She's really mad at him, and wants to do something that would hurt him.  She gets to see him everyday, all the time.  They catch the same bus, morning and afternoon, hang out with the same friends, and go to te same school.  She doesn't know what to do, so I'm asking you, readers and fellow bloggers, to help her get over this HORRID jerk.
Thanks! I'll post more later,
Pershun.

P.S. I'm thinking of changing the title to something less childish and easier to find, what should it be? (Leave all answers in comments below THNX!)

No comments:

Post a Comment