Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23

officail mascot

I just got this from my friend, who went to Austrailia for Spring Break. And here are the squeals. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!one!!!!!!1 ITZ AN OTTER!!!!!!!! *has a spazz attack induced seziure and blacks out* well, hello again. I had the funniest dream that I had a stuffed Otter. They are really hard to find where I live which suck. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I DO HAVE A STUFFED OTTER!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Okay, spazz attack over. I thank Crystal Akiona for the mascot. She brought me an Otter, Emily a wombat and Athena sand.
Anyway, this is the new mascott(?) For the blog if you didn't catch on to that. The mascott's name is Otterness. But her real name is Ferret. Everone thinks its a ferret.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment