Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22

Ungroundment

I have talked to Purple Otter and Kitteh about their feud(?) and I think I have solved their problem.  P.O. is (haha P.O.'s initials are the same as Post Office. Tee Hee) ungrounded and I have decided on a prize for the contest (now back opened) all previous points still count and I have figured out new categories.  I will list them below.
Daily Question: worth one point I will try to do this daily but don't get mad if I don't.  Answers can be found within previous posts.
Randomness: worth two points I will post random questions at random times.
Do Stuff: worth ten points.  These sometimes will benefit me.
Mystery:  worth twenty points.  These require you to think and find out the mystery using as much sources as you can.
Poll: Worth one point.  Answer a poll question.
This is all I have right now.  Will post more later.

GARDEN NOMES!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment